Looking For The Best Corporate Exhibitor Resources In Akron, OH?
Say goodbye to the overwhelming process of planning your company outing -- the best corporate exhibitor resources in Akron can help you deliver a memorable experience for your guests and attendees!
We will deliver a customized list of options, including detailed costs, and why we think it’s a great choice given what you’re looking for.
Confirm Your Timeline
We'll create an itinerary to set a plan in place for the entire meeting, conference or convention.
We’ll connect you with the best corporate entertainment that will provide the services you desire.
Enjoy Your Big Day
Our on-site team will ensure the vendors arrive and set up according to your pre-planned specifications.
Your Vision Meets Our Creative Resources
SUBMIT A REQUEST
CREATE A PLAN
WIN, WIN, WIN!
Keep Up With Our Blogs
FAQ about hiring Corporate Exhibitor Resources in Akron, OH
Why Book Exhibitor Resources for my Akron, OH-area meeting?
A company’s trade show exhibit is a 3-dimensional marketing vehicle and a vital part of an effective, integrated marketing mix. Since the chance to gain a potential customer’s attention passes quickly for a typical visitor (three seconds is all you get), the right booth design integrated with powerful messaging is critical to successful exhibiting.
In addition, a company’s return on investment is dependent upon a variety of factors. Exhibit architecture, pre-show promotional activities, exhibit staff & training as well as lead generation and follow up all factor in to overall event marketing effectiveness.
Exhibits are utilized to introduce new products/services, introduce or reinforce your brand, announce market entrance, and the list goes on. How can you get the very most out of your exhibit experience?
Here are some tips for achieving a powerful blend of design and effective brand messaging:
- Design the booth so visitors can navigate easily without feeling crowded. Keep the atmosphere intimate, and remove any barriers between yourself and your audience.
- Develop a realistic show budget that allocates money where it is needed.
- Keep the message simple so as not to overload visitors with information.
- Have a clear goal, and make it specific. Don’t try to accomplish too much. Make your goals measurable in order to gauge the exhibit’s effectiveness after the show.
- Use signs and graphics to focus visitors’ attention on your message.
- Use product demonstrations for visitors to remember. Be sure they tie in with your product message.
- Address the needs of the target audience.
- Consider offering a giveaway or promotional product that conveys your message in a way that ties in with the exhibit’s theme.
- Think integrated marketing, consistent branding of your exhibit with promotional activities via website, print advertising, electronic outreach, etc.
If you are ready to get your event planning started, contact a Phillips family member today. Our knowledgeable team will assist you in selecting the perfect entertainers for your event.
(Service options subject to availability. Offer may not be available in all states)
What areas near Akron, OH do you serve?
We serve Summit County and Portage County. Please note our corporate exhibitor resources in Akron are also delivered to Portage Lakes, Lakemore, New Franklin, Norton, Fairlawn, Copley Township, Uniontown, Munroe Falls, Clinton, Silver Lake, Mogadore, Brimfield, Greentown, Doylestown, Canal Fulton, Bath, Hartville, Sharon Center, Peninsula, Brady Lake, Randolph, Granger Township, Marshallville, Middlebranch, Rittman, Richfield, North Lawrence, Atwater, Rootstown, and Streetsboro.
Akron Corporate Exhibitor Resources
Opportunities to gain attendees attention can pass by quickly, an effective exhibit design with powerful messaging resources is critical to landing the win. For an enlightening, fun, and out-of-this-world live experience, we’ll help you find and book corporate exhibitor resources in Akron, OH.
Please note, Akron exhibitor resources are also delivered to Tallmadge, Cuyahoga Falls, Lakemore, Norton, Munroe Falls, Barberton, Stow, Silver Lake, Clinton, Mogadore, Bath, Green, Uniontown, Kent, Peninsula, Sharon Center, Doylestown, Wadsworth, Randolph, Brady Lake, Richfield, Greentown, Hudson, Hartville, Canal Fulton, Rittman, Streetsboro, Hinckley, Marshallville, Northfield
Are you a corporate Exhibitor looking to book more events? Get more corporate exhibitor events today.